To become a referral partner, please complete the Dress for Success Referral Agency Agreement and send it back to us
Working with us
If you would like to refer your female clients to us for help, please complete the Referral Agency Agreement and send it back to us. Clients are eligible for an appointment if they have an interview lined up for paid employment but have no suitable clothes of their own to wear.
How to refer a client to Dress for Success (once you are an approved referral partner):
- Ring Dress for Success on 020 7288 1770 to book an appointment for your client
- Complete the Client Referral Form and email/fax it to us
- Give your client a set of directions
What to tell your client about her appointment
- The appointment will last approximately one hour
- The client will receive one complete outfit to wear to her interview
- The clothes are mainly second hand, good quality clothes
- The client keeps the clothes
- The dressing appointment will be followed by one-to-one interview training
- Please ask your client to ring us if she can't make it, so that we can offer the appointment to someone else.
We usually require one or two days' notice to book an appointment but it is always worth a call and we will try our best to see your client.